Jun 9th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.
Originally Posted by killerqueen
* First are foremost, stay fit, healthy, injury free and happy for the whole year. Aww
* Win some nice titles. I don't mind how many or which ones, but something nice that we can boast about!
French Open anyone?
* Improve on her serve stats, even if just a little bit. I can more than live with the fact that it'll never be perfect, but any improvement would be nice.
She actually has a serve again
* Do her best to defend Cinci and Rome titles. If she doesn't win it's fine, but don't let them go without a fight!
Rome retained, looking forward to a good summer!
* Solid performance at all slams. QF and above would be nice if possible!
So far so good!
* Qualify for YEC
and improve on performance there. It's tough because she was injured, but it was very hard to cope with defeats to her pigeon and the slump queen!
YEC qualification guaranteed. Better performance certain if she continues like this!
Would love, but excusable if it doesn't happen
* End the four year wait and win a Grand Slam title. Any one, any way. It'd be amazing!
* Complete the career Grand Slam - came close last year, go one last step!
* Beat. Serena. Williams. It's been far to long!
I believe this is the one I want the most now!
* Become #1 in the world. Even for a week. Again, it's been far to long!
* Olympic medal would be nice. Gold medal would be bliss.
She totally could do this!
But again, all I really want is a happy healthy Maria trying her best to succeed.
June the 9th, and she's done virtually everything I wanted for her.
* 2008 * 2012 * Maria Sharapova * 2004 * 2006 *
* Ivanovic * Watson * BMS * Gavrilova * Voskoboeva * Robson * Kvitova * Mladenovic * Lisicki * FutureGoat Konjuh
Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
Last edited by killerqueen : Jun 9th, 2012 at 04:31 PM.