TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #873
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Sadly Anett lost. Too much trouble holding her own service games.
Yes, that's the way to go - first get my low expectations up high and then crush them!

Also I'm a bit about Annika (as chingching also mentioned in the junior RG thread) - you are top 160 and 18 years old, you can play as many tournaments you want - why do you have to come to the kids playground to steal their candies? For example Anett cannot play these tournaments being 18 because of her birthdate. So unfair.

Of course, with that kind of game Anett would have most likely lost to weaker opponents as well.
What do you mean that she can't play tournaments because her birthday is at the end of the year???
Can't she play until she is 19???
But our Anett will be too good by then (I didn't see Annika winning the Orange Bowl at 15 )

BTW, Anett will now be top 8 seed for Wimbledon

I think Anett should play G2 Gerry Weber for some Grass practice, plus if she wins she will get 100 points + doubles
And the tournament is not going to be weak (Kulichkova is playing) as it's the only grass tournament besides the G1, so not only will it not be a waste of her time but it's also not whoring . I think it could be good for her, and we get to see her on livescores

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
If Putin goes into Estonia, I will personally stone him to death

Last edited by chingching : Jun 8th, 2012 at 12:06 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote