TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Garcia

Thread: Caroline Garcia
View Single Post

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #533
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
as for her "defending" side, I dont agree with you, I think even if you're an offensive player you HAVE TO be good on defense and work also on it. Just look at sharapova, she never been a defender nor a patient player but she worked hard on her foot work to improve
Not saying she shouldn't work on that. Just reminding that ROI from work done on her defense will be small as she'll never be that good at it.

She w/d from Nottingham I and Nottingham II (was MDO) a while ago. Is she playing Birmingham to get some grasscourt matches before English Open qualies?
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote