TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #3971
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I don't believe that we have heard anything from Jimmie48 since yesterdays loss, I wonder if he did something drastic? He seemed very confident that Caroline was going to win.
Just saw this, I'm touched that my absence was noticed

I was in France where my cellphone provider has notoriously bad coverage so accessing the forum wasn't an option, the French "motel" we stayed in never heard of WiFi either

Just in case you`ll worry again, I'll be gone for the full race week next week (so Burisleif can rejoice ) But since she's not playing next week it's not much of a problem for me, I'll be too stressed with work to think about tennis anyways

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!