TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

View Single Post

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #145
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Malagasy Magic: Zarah Razafimahatratra

zarah down to no. 102 in the rankings. after losing to barty, she played the Grade A tournament in Bonfiglio and lost in R2 to Kulichkova 06 75 36. last week she played the G1 Astrid Bowl Chaleroi and had to play qualies. she won two matches and then won two more main draw matches, beating no. 9 seed Bosio, then losing to another qualifier, Ostapenko, in another really close match 16 76 67. she doesn't play Roland Garros this week, her ranking was probably too low.

she's on the entry list at the G1 in Offenbach next week, so I'll go there again and see if I can meet her and talk to her again and maybe get some photos like last year. hope she has a better run there than in the last two years where she lost in R2....come on zarah, get back on track!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote