TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:33 PM   #891
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Nice pics

Great that she managed to close it out in the third set, but far from her best form. I have noticed that if she does not win it in straigths in the first round(s), then she usually loses early - for example Trofeo Bonfiglio, Traralgon, US Open, Canadian Open.
Anyway, as she said, she has school to deal with and I think that is currently much more important than some junior tournaments even if these are slams. Still, let's hope she is not that eager to get back home to the exams (or maybe they are already finished, not sure) and can win some more matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Which interview???
BTW, isn't she only 16. DOn't you have to be 17/18 to graduate from school???
The article is here: http://sport.postimees.ee/863752/kon...nergiat-lainud

She is graduating from 9th grade. After that she will have 3 more years of gymnasium (high school). I wonder if she will continue her studies in Audentes (a sports school where she could combine studying with her tennis career more easily) or somewhere else.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote