TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:21 PM   #4226
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Olga Morozova about Maria:
Quote:
I will call Sveta and tell her that she needs to play these matches like Masha Sharapova. Even if Sharapova loses in this tournament, I'm still delighted to see her desire to improve her game. In each match, it she has shown very clear tendencies in how to play, to improve. In technical terms, she has a phenomenal forehand now, she markedly improved her serve. In addition, one should note her unique fighting abilities. Even when losing in a big match, she continues to fight and sometimes ends up winning. Can you imagine a person who has won three "Grand Slam" tournaments and now is no.2 in the world and still is trying to go forward... I think in that way should behave all the girls who want to be in the top ten for a long time. They must understand that you can not play only the way you once were. You must go forward, must improve your game.
If Sharapova wins this tournament, I'll just be happy. She has earned this and deserves this. She is very famous and is super rich, but that by no means keeps her from wanting to go further. Yes, Maria lost the Wimbledon final to Kvitova and Australian Open final to Azarenka. But I, as a coach and as a viewer am very pleased that she is always striving to improve her game.

Last edited by MM_1257 : Jun 3rd, 2012 at 06:43 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!