Tennis Forum banner

Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

186K views 4K replies 157 participants last post by  Shafanovic. 
#1 · (Edited)
Cow on Ice Evolution:

2003 - mini-Moo

2004 - Baby Moo showing its Moo power.

2005 - Baby Moo bows down to Empress Moo.

2006 - Disaster Moo.

2007 - Injured Moo.

2008 - Disaster Moo 2.

2009 - Comeback Moo.

2010 - Poetry in motion Moo.

2011 - Epic Moo has a breakdown.

2012 - Victorious Moo

See less See more
#1,503 ·
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

is it me or federer is getting slayed by a belgium LL this is ain't good at all ; also novak is a joke today the conditons are so hard and it's ruining his game

#1,507 ·

"Slamless #1"? Oh please. When she first got #1 spot in August 2005, her Wimbledon (2004 victory I mean) points didn't count towards her ranking yet she was never treated like Caro, or JJ, or Dinara, or I don't know if I forgot anyone, was.
And most importantly, who cares? Titles are what matters the most :shrug:

#1,510 ·

Masha has great road to SF, but Na Li is VERY dangerous....and in final Stosur also had MP against her.

#1,517 ·

Q. Are you getting some calls, texts, comments from him?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: Oh, he can’t text. It’s useless. Yeah, the text ‑‑ he writes half Russian, half English. The words are all mixed up. Misspelled. I mean, it’s ‑‑ I just ask him to call me. And I try to Skype with him, and that’s a nightmare because he doesn’t know like how to answer. It’s horrible.

But I talked with him every day. Mainly just to find out if my dog is still alive. (Laughter).

Peak presspova :lol:

#1,518 ·

When "NID" first came into fashion, from context: "She got it NID!" I was alarmed to conclude it meant Nine Inch Dick. Weeks later, on the men's forum, I was forced to reevaluate and come to a different conclusion.

I still chuckle when ever I see NID and wonder if Nads would really have objected all that much...

#1,519 ·

The 2012 French Open have officially become Masha's to lose. Period.

#1,523 ·

*sigh* @ all these GM threads about her predicting as if she is destined to win already :sobbing:

i'd really be crushed if she fails at some point...this is so stressing me out

#1,527 ·

Does anyone know how RG second week works?

Obv bottom half R4 is tomorrow,. but how is the rest played out? :)
Top half QFs in both men's and women's on Tuesday then bottom half QFs on Wednesday. Then BOTH women's semis on Thursday, both men's semis on Friday, women's final Saturday, men's final Sunday.

#1,531 ·

Btw guys, I know it's really tempting to take the bait and respond to the hating that's going on in GM, but please just ignore it. I know it's hard believe me, but it's not worth it.

#1,533 ·

I hope Maria wins, she has a perfect chance now. It will be epic! After 4 years of no slams, she win the hardest slam to win. Lets hope she concentrates and wins.

#1,535 ·

Just seen this. Thanks God she's second - I wan't to wait as little as possible for her mathces, Ferrer is good on clay so he should be relatively quick. Is Granollers the one with a grunt worse than any woman? I want to witness this.

#1,536 ·

Just seen this. Thanks God she's second - I wan't to wait as little as possible for her mathces, Ferrer is good on clay so he should be relatively quick. Is Granollers the one with a grunt worse than any woman? I want to witness this.
Yes :tape: :hysteric:

#1,537 ·

Can't watch tomorrow :bigcry:

#1,538 ·

After Vika's loss GM has gone crazy with so many ridiculous threads and posts about Maria winning RG, when in fact she hasn't even played her R4 match!

By the way, I think she'll be able to win against Zakopalova, but I'm scared of Kanepi, who can be a very tough opponent if she has a good day! :hysteric: Am I the only one?

#1,539 ·

You know what, I'm really done with being scared mentioning her chances of winning the title. GM can create jinx threads all they want, people in here can have heart attacks every single match. Point is, if she keeps playing well she has a real shot. That should be something to be proud of, our favorite player being a favorite. Instead most of you are running scared. Not hoping and thinking she's going to win isn't going to make a potential loss any less painful anyway.

That being said, I hate all this talk about future matches, next up is her 4th round match, and I'm glad she's not on last tomorrow. So even if tomorrow is a wash out, she'll at least be able to finish her match on Tuesday.

#1,540 ·

You know what, I'm really done with being scared mentioning her chances of winning the title. GM can create jinx threads all they want, people in here can have heart attacks every single match. Point is, if she keeps playing well she has a real shot. That should be something to be proud of, our favorite player being a favorite. Instead most of you are running scared. Not hoping and thinking she's going to win isn't going to make a potential loss any less painful anyway.

That being said, I hate all this talk about future matches, next up is her 4th round match, and I'm glad she's not on last tomorrow. So even if tomorrow is a wash out, she'll at least be able to finish her match on Tuesday.
:yeah: :worship:

#1,542 ·

It's really hard to not take the bait I really try but it's hard I will really try to not answer to some trolls though.
Guess who is going to see Maria tomorrow in LIVE :bounce::bounce::bounce: thank God they put her on Chartrier hopefully she'll play one of her best matches.

#1,553 ·

It's really hard to not take the bait I really try but it's hard I will really try to not answer to some trolls though.
Guess who is going to see Maria tomorrow in LIVE :bounce::bounce::bounce: thank God they put her on Chartrier hopefully she'll play one of her best matches.
That's amazing! I hope you have an amazing time!!!

#1,545 ·

I'm not sure if I'll be able to follow hher match! If Ferrer makes it really quick, I probably will. :cheer: Let's go David! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.