TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM   #1504
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

That's the good thing about Masha, once she gets stuck with a puffballer she can generate her own pace. Whereas vs McHale we clearly saw that Li was uncomfortable doing that.
Anyways Vika losing has actually put Masha under more pressure. Not immediately (she was never a threat on clay), but because if Masha makes the F she will be #1 regardless and I don't want her to pressure herself.

Plus we have many more matches to win before that, and yeah they should be NID up until the SF. But with the conditions for this week I'm taking nothing for granted. One at a time.