TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:23 PM   #4218
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Thanks to the Russian forum I found today's presser
M. SHARAPOVA/S. Peng 6‑2, 6‑1
Q. Is there any part of you at all that feels bad for somebody paying a lot of money to come see a match, and theyíre as fast as they have been so far, one after another, your three?

MARIA SHARAPOVA: The last thing thatís on my mind when Iím going out on court is thinking about who paid for a ticket and how long theyíre going to watch my match for.

I mean, Iím not sure if thatís selfish or not, but my job is to go out on the court and to try to win. Whether itís 6‑0, 6‑0, whether itís a tough three‑set match, youíre trying to do what you have to do and play as well as you can.

If things ‑‑ obviously always could be different, you make a few more next and she plays better, then things can change. But thatís not my goal.
what a stupid question!