TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Eva Asderaki

Thread: Eva Asderaki
View Single Post

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 11:44 AM   #1092
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by footygirl View Post
Really - well you would know dentine - but one thing puzzles me - why don't the local scrubs put in the hours on a tour to justify them getting showcourts.

I bet if you were offered shifts on the WTA tour you would jump at the chance wouldn't you- to learn from the best and gain experience
It goes that way at every Slam. I see American umpires at the USO all the time that I rarely recognize, maybe from some American events. Only the best get some of their travel compensated for. The lower ones usually have another job - can't afford the full time commitment yet, so they try to shine when they can to move up.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote