TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 09:43 PM   #3944
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

I feel like elaborating further.

Yes, I think people like Matt Cronin are scum of the earth and feel the same about most journos. They print / publish a view and hope to stir up sh1t .. That's basically how they work. When their hope for sh1t stirring is directed at Caroline, yes I admit, I do take offense.

As for lapping it up in regards to Bendtner.

It's a very different issue. We are not talking journos posting a view. On the contrary, as you know from Danish media, all the journos are pretty much kissing his arse. He's got his own column in Ekstra Bladet ffs.

I've not based my opinion about Bendtner on anyone's view. Just purely on - undisputed - factual reports.

He did almost kill himself racing his Aston Martin.(on a public road. Luckily no-one else was hurt).
He has been arrest (several times?) for speeding.
He did get Baronessen pregnant and then split up a few weeks later *classy, that one!*
He did try to buy pizza and gave the staff 'Don't you know who I am. I could buy this pizzaria', when he couldn't pay.
He did get involved after Agger and the hotel guest up at Vedbęk had settle their disagreement (noise complaint), and went to the guest's room with the rather provocative: 'Do we have a problem'.
He also karate kicked the guy one or twice, in front of the guy's girlfriend.
He also was seen entering the street in Newcastle w/ Cattermole (?), where police later found several cars with kicked off side mirrors. (Yes I do know, CCTV had only caught Bendtner's friend in the act and CPS gave up on prosecuting Bendtner).

There are probably other incidents. I was just typing, what I could remember.

None of these incidents though have been denied by neither Bendtner nor his PR agent. On the contrary, there's been a couple of apology letters ...

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1

Last edited by TennisFan66 : Jun 1st, 2012 at 09:51 PM.
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!