TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 09:15 PM   #3943
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
I love how you denigrate the press regarding Caroline, and lap it up when it suits...

If the fans give him a chance and throw their support behind him, I'm sure he will do well for his new club... If they chose to do the opposite then they will get the performance they ask for. Bendtner has plentiful quality and potential, if given a stable environment to concentrate on football.
Hey Leif.

The way I see it, it's really simple. Caroline is basically a good girl .. Bendtner is an a r s e ... imho ... simples

If he behaved like Caroline - off the pitch, hell, I might even like him. I will however, as long he behaves as he does, reserve the right to dislike him with a passion ...

That said, I am quite sure (really sure), my view of Bendtner has no impact on his performance on the pitch.

As for Man Utd, I am not sure if you mean the English commercial meaning with 'trading'? Either way, I am a Villain, so not terribly concerned with their well being

Nice weekend to you.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!