TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 09:03 PM   #3941
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Ha!

Jimmie, your new striker, Bendtner, who's in a relationship with a Danish actress, musical star (?), is outed in one of the glossies for having sex in the toilets, with some groupie .. I am sure Bayern supporters cannot wait for him to join Dortmund and ruin your good club.

On a more serious note though, it's a shame he is not good enough for the Russian buy-me-a-club in blue. He'd fit right in with Cole, Terry and those guys.
I love how you denigrate the press regarding Caroline, and lap it up when it suits...

If the fans give him a chance and throw their support behind him, I'm sure he will do well for his new club... If they chose to do the opposite then they will get the performance they ask for. Bendtner has plentiful quality and potential, if given a stable environment to concentrate on football.