TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 07:48 PM   #4208
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo„o. View Post
M. SHARAPOVA/A. Morita 6‑1, 6‑1

Q. This is a question from fans. They want to know who, between you and Sasha, gets more nervous watching the other play? If you watch him play, do you get nervous, or does he get more nervous watching you play? Do you know how you guysÖ

MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think I keep it inside a lot more. Then I let it out later.

I donít know. I would ‑‑ the only thing I have to say about that is itís so much easier to play than to watch. I mean, I pay so much money when Iím watching just to be in that situation. Itís a unique thing and you canít control anything, but you want to say things and scream things. Like if theyíre just doing all the wrong things, you want to be like shake their head, like, Whatís wrong with you? But then you know in that moment itís always difficult and tough.

Yeah. But Iíd rather be playing.
ahem
atominside is offline View My Blog!