TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Eva Asderaki

Thread: Eva Asderaki
View Single Post

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 06:31 PM   #1081
country flag footygirl

footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light footygirl is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAll View Post
I think that its a good thing that other umpires are given a chance, the top ones are clearly lacking in common sense in more recent times. However I guess its unfair if its just French ones!
What is the consensus? who is this based on? are you also an umpire at the French? or did you mean this Forum?
I am a reporter who knows this sport inside out - but I also know about how offocials are graded. Would you put someone who is only a white badge holder on a Serena Williams match on the main court because half of the French officials are not gold badge holders which is what they should be if they want to be on the main show courts in my opinion
footygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote