TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 02:34 PM   #3939
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
That goes for every club though, don't it? How many guys that play for liverpool are from Liverpool? And in Spain clubs buy players with money that they don't even have. For example Real is zillions in debt.
I doubt they have spent as much as Money City and Russian Blue. Abramovic, during his reign at Stamford Bridge, has spent almost £2BILLION on player purchases and salaries.

I cannot image Real has a larger a deficit than the two above mentioned, which - as I am sure will come as no surprise - is leading the PL in deficits

Man Utd has debt too, but they also make enough money to cover costs. This is not the case for Money City and Russian Blue. If those two were not given funds for 'free' from their owners, they'd have even larger deficits. I don't know Real accounts.

But .... FIFA Financial Fair Play will take effect from 2013/2014 season Hip hip.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1

Last edited by TennisFan66 : Jun 1st, 2012 at 02:41 PM.
TennisFan66 is online now View My Blog!