TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 02:29 PM   #3938
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Ha!

Jimmie, your new striker, Bendtner, who's in a relationship with a Danish actress, musical star (?), is outed in one of the glossies for having sex in the toilets, with some groupie .. I am sure Bayern supporters cannot wait for him to join Dortmund and ruin your good club.

On a more serious note though, it's a shame he is not good enough for the Russian buy-me-a-club in blue. He'd fit right in with Cole, Terry and those guys.
lol..this guy....seriously, I'd like to listen to his conversations with Caro..how are these two friends???

Anyways, I think we'll dodge this bullet, Klopp seems to favor Julian Schieber from Stuttgart so unless that falls through we'll be spared of the Bendtner curse.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote