TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM   #3937
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Ha!

Jimmie, your new striker, Bendtner, who's in a relationship with a Danish actress, musical star (?), is outed in one of the glossies for having sex in the toilets, with some groupie .. I am sure Bayern supporters cannot wait for him to join Dortmund and ruin your good club.

On a more serious note though, it's a shame he is not good enough for the Russian buy-me-a-club in blue. He'd fit right in with Cole, Terry and those guys.
That goes for every club though, don't it? How many guys that play for liverpool are from Liverpool? And in Spain clubs buy players with money that they don't even have. For example Real is zillions in debt.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!