TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 31st, 2012, 06:26 PM   #3918
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I'm not sure if this answers your question but if you drag your cursor over the coloured bar that indicates the aggressive ratio there is a blurb about what it means. Something to do with the ratio between a players winners and their opponents forced errors.
Yah I saw that. I'm still confused by it though.

Caro had a high aggressiveness ratio today which confuses me. Her winners and forced errors were very low for instance.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!