TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old May 29th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #1670
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Kaia’s own words: "Physically I feel great, my tennis was not the best today. And well, this is the first match at Grand Slam, the atmosphere here is much different from an ordinary tournament, it takes some time to get use to it. There were many Estonians watching today as well. I hope I feel better in the second match.

As I have said before, I play doubles for fun. Last year with Arvidsson we also played with Huber and Raymond and we were close to a set win - we’ll see tomorrow. It is not easy for them as well, the first round, and we are tough opponents. My partner plays doubles very well.

I have never played with Begu before but I have seen her play. She hits with topspin, and plays points – does not hit randomly. There is no point to predict anything, it is important that I feel well and play well, then I am happy.”
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote