TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Garcia

Thread: Caroline Garcia
View Single Post

Old May 28th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #527
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Caroline Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
I am soo frustrated and dissapointed I mean I was crying a while ago I just cant believe how she could lost it how she doesnt use her tennis her talent nothing.... First set doesnt need comment. Second set she could break earlier than she did but obviously the key was her serve on 54! I will repeat it in my head for times again and again =/ there I knew she can win it in two obviously she messed it up totally I even dont know how could she and Pfizenmaier took the set and in third after 2nd set I thought it will be much worse but her returning =/ oh and yeah she definitely could break Pfizenmaier instead she got broken. And she is so pesimistic on court she can hit such unbeliavable winners... I dont understand her and at times she was sooo defensive whereas Pfizenmaier defensive was much better and it showed. Last game from her was just simply there was the point at 53 15-0 and she played it well but too carefully and Dinah had quick legs whole match and won that point =/ simply I dont know I am seriously losing faith in her. She will never reach her potential will she even reach top100 its all over everywhere the same she is balbashing not constructing the point. I really dont know any other player not using their game, talent...as much as Caroline. Obviously Pfizenmaier did play well butCaroline could and should win it. What do you guys think what do you expect next, through the season? Imo it will be the same still her ranking will be now even worse like 159. which makes it even tougher. I should have never watched her last year playing Masha and I would never know about her and not wory about her and feel sorry for her etc... =/
WTA is a tough place for teen agers. None of the teen agers including Caroline, Robson, Muguruza Blanco and Putinseva made it past R1 at RG.

Caroline has the same power game as Sharapova when Maria won Wimbledon in 2004 but the competition is different now. We need to be patient.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote