TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Garcia

Thread: Caroline Garcia
View Single Post

Old May 28th, 2012, 12:51 PM   #526
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

Excellent analysis.

I think you described very well all the challenges she faces right now to make it to top 100. I may just add the fact that a lot of her problems (bad shot selection, standard aggressive game) can be accounted for her lack of confidence in herself. Because she felt crippled, she was unable to raise the level of any sector of her game - in that respect, an effective serve is, as you said, the best option for her. It's nearly impossible to beat your opponent when you're already fighting against yourself. Having said that, I have no idea of what she can do to change her body language. Even a good week of tennis wasn't enough.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote