TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ofri Lankri

Thread: Ofri Lankri
View Single Post

Old May 27th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #32
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of
Re: Ofri Lankri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer16 View Post
I'll make an exception and reply to a bold post of yours

Yeah it will be a surprise if Lankri ever makes it to the top 200 but I hope she'll at least give it a go for a full season like Keren does (and most Israelis at that level never did, e.g. Astrugo ).
And for the record, there have been cases of players who did nothing until they were 25 and then broke into the top 100, like Bammer (who was even top 20) and Barrois. And we don't even have to look outside: Tzipi (though hovering around #150-200 for much of her twenties) is probably the oldest ever top-100 debutant at age 34.

Bottom line is give the girl more time to play before you send her home.
I totally agree
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote