TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old May 24th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #156
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
on a serious note, I like how many of us are taking for granted that Claypova would easily cruise the draw and get to the final even bookmarking her opponents to face her at which stage yada yada (steven )

then we would cry like a little bitch once she is crushed at some point...we never learn
Some never learn I should say.

There are plenty of fans that take it one match at a time as well, and that don't turn into whining idiots if Maria loses.
She's looking really good going into this year's Roland Garros, but we never know if she will have one of those horrible matches in there somewhere. Her last two Slam finals have been pretty bad, and her nemesis Serena is also in the draw.

One match at a time, that's how I always take it.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote