TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Coulda, woulda, shoulda: Maria's H2Hs

View Single Post

Old May 24th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #7
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coulda, woulda, shoulda: Maria's H2Hs

She'd BETTER have a positive head2head against Azarenka by the time she retires Noway does Aza deserve to be on that elite list.

I love when she plays Wozniacki these days She seems to really relish the challenge of playing her now. The last two times she played her, she brought some of her best post-surgery tennis (even though she was headcasey as fuck in their Miami match). I genuinely don't think she's losing to her ever again, or maybe just once if she's in Peak ErrorPova mode.

I REALLY want to see her play Kim again before she goes, not because I necesarily think Maria would win (I think it would be 50-50 at the US Open, Maria would have an edge everywhere else), but because her matches against the Belgians are literally ALWAYS good quality.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote