TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old May 24th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #1593
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Really happy for Kaia! Well done! Maybe it is now time to lose in the next round to be fresh for RG again? I really hope she is not hurting her heels too much as the schedule will be quite tight
I know. But if she beats Aga, her heal will have to be ok because she can't be restricted if she wants to win

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Well played

Solid, some silly mistakes to make her life harder (like the smash Pironkova was lucky to get back on court on one of the BPs). We'll see how it goes against Radwanska (When the interviewer asked her who was going to win between Van Uytvanck and Radwanska, she didn't want to pronounce Van Uytvanck's name)

Stats:

But in all serousness, her English is actually really good and dutch isn't that hard, so I am sure she could learn it easily

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote