TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:12 PM   #97
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
We need Sammy Stosur to take Sarin out for us! So err body be nice about her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
Not gonna happen. They're in the same seed bracket so the earliest they can meet is SF.
Of course it'd be nice for Sammy to take Sarin out if they both got to the semis and Masha was the winner of the bottom half.
I actually dreamt that Maria beat Stosur in the RG final last night!! The score being 6-2 7-5 after Masha played GOAT in the first set before nearly choking it away in the second

(Yes, I dream about tennis a lot Hopefully this one works out better than the dream I had a month before the AO of Maria beating Azarenka in that final )
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote