TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:52 PM   #94
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all
Re: Paris 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
people are pretty harsh and dismissive when it comes to Rena's runs at RG. They always say she hasn't made SF since 03 yada yada yada but nobody takes into account that had she beaten peak Kuznetsova at RG09, and peak Stosur at RG10 (both of which were tight matches), she probably would've won a second RG already.

with the competition she has these days, I'm not counting her out for a title at all.
Yes but I only started following tennis a year ago so I don't know much about her run.I just think she is not a serious contender.It;s not like I don't know she plays better than anybody on tour but I always seem to forget she is a threat
**mashafierce** is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote