TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old May 21st, 2012, 09:11 PM   #797
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
She plays doubles with Rebecca Peterson.

Still, kind an all Estonian pair
I think that they are quite friendly as they have played before

Looking at their draw, they should do quite well. No one hard except perhaps good singles players siniakova and flink and then zhao and maia i don't expect to be the biggest challenge. I just hope anett doesn't bomb out early in dubs like she did last year. If Anett wins this tournament and she loses first round of doubles, and Kulichkova loses before the quarters, Anett goes up to career high number 3. Everyone is so close together in the rankings and no one is playing the big tournaments. This is perhaps the strongest GA thats not a grand slam, and now Anett is the comfortable favourite

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : May 21st, 2012 at 09:22 PM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote