TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

View Single Post

Old May 21st, 2012, 08:40 PM   #73
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Aside from Kuznetsova, is there any chance maria can meet Petrova?
Yep, she's in the same 25-32 range as Kuznetsova. Maria can meet any of the following in the 3rd round

[25]Cetkovska
[26]Goerges
[27]Kuznetsova
[28]Petrova
[29]Peng
[30]Medina
[31]Barthel
[32]Zheng

Maria playing Russian's has always been a huge relief to me tbh. All of them are her bitches, or one win away from being her bitches I think she just LOVES beating them

Kuznetsova is great on clay. She'd probably take a set against Maria but fold like a cheap Decathlon tent the moment she realizes who's on the other side of the net. Maria can be VERY intimidating, especially when you start thinking of some of her stats and comebacks, especially the 3rd-set GOAT status Sexlana would not be able to keep up with Maria's fight.

I'd like her to draw Barthel or Petrova. Big servers so she gets to practice her return before meeting the GOAT server in the later stages of the tournament

By the way, for the 4th round she'll meet one of the following

[13]Ivanovic
[14]Schiavone
[15]Cibulkova
[16]Kirilenko

I want Ivanovic please no Kirilenko I hate that match-up
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote