TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Internationaux de Strasbourg

View Single Post

Old May 21st, 2012, 06:36 PM   #21
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Internationaux de Strasbourg

There were moments in that match where she played some amazing shots that proved why she's a top player and that she should be routining a player like Parmentier, but it was the lack of consistency, fitness, and some sort of mental lapse that ruined the match for her in general. I'm hoping it's just rust. She hasn't really played that many matches on clay since last year, and it's not her best surface (also, a tricky surface to return to).

I have my fingers crossed it'll all click and come together in Paris, or if not-- on the grass, the surface that has been most kind to her. Auf geht's, girl. Let's do this.