TennisForum.com - View Single Post - A Small Guide to Fill-in-the-Draw: Rules, FAQs, etc all in here!

View Single Post

Old May 21st, 2012, 06:10 PM   #20
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Small Guide to Fill-in-the-Draw: Rules, FAQs, etc all in here! (Revised Dec 200

I have some complications with Brussels. I guess it really depends on how to interpret the rule.

Here is the original draw
Quote:
Radwanska v BYE
Arn v Petrova
Pervak v Van Uytvanck
Scheepers v Vinci

Kerber v Bondarenko
Daniilidou v Pironkova
Hendler v Pavlyuchenkova
Q1 v Kanepi

Jankovic v Halep
Niculescu v Q2
Wickmayer v Chakvetadze
McHale v Cibulkova

Peng v Arvidsson
Zheng v Q3
Q4 v Lepchenko
Bartoli v BYE
and here is the revised draw

Quote:
Radwanska v BYE
Arn v LL
Pervak v Van Uytvanck
Scheepers v Pavlyuchenkova

Petrova v Bondarenko
Daniilidou v Pironkova
Hendler v q1
q2 v Kanepi

Jankovic v Halep
Niculescu v Q3
Wickmayer v Chakvetadze
McHale v Cibulkova

Peng v Arvidsson
Zheng v Q4
Q5 v Lepchenko
Bartoli v BYE
The rules say
Quote:
10) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchdogfish View Post

8. I have predicted the right winners but my Quarter Final doesn't match the real Quarter Final. Does that mean I won't score any points?
As long as you guess the correct winner you will score points regardless of who they actually play in their matches.

My question is: do people who posted their winners by the 1st draw that came out, get points for Petrova and Pavlyuchenkova reaching round 2 (and further)?
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote