TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Internationaux de Strasbourg

View Single Post

Old May 21st, 2012, 03:20 PM   #17
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all
Re: Internationaux de Strasbourg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Bye bye top 20 or even top 30
I don't think that should be the first thought.
She has to bring her game together, no matter what her ranking is. If she falls down the ranking, then she falls down. When she don't get in a good shape again in the next few months ranking is fuc**ng care less. But if she has her confidence back, then she can beat almost every player not matter what ranking she is at that moment.

This year is a lost year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
losing to Parmentier
oh well, average start of the year anyway + got even worse now , first that virus, then that ankle injury and now she plays totally without confidence, fitness could be better, no Plan B, mental issues and it won´t get better on grass, I fear, I mean, pressure there will be even higher as she has too much to defend, I think that she won´t be able to handle that at all.
She probably has to fall deep before she can rise again, the story of her career unfortunately.
PP was playing solid for me. No stupid errors and so. I know that normaly Sabine should win it but...

I think she should displace the rankings in her mind. She will fall down the rankings anyway so why worrie about it now? No one believes she will be again in a SF in Wimbledon or win Birmingham before. But you are right. It's alway top or flop with Sabine
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote