TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #678
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Some posters asked if the Men's final would be played. I thought that question was hilarious; I can't imagine those weenies playing when they might get wet, I mean, for christ's sake, they might melt.

Yeah... I remember the Roger Rafa IW SF. It was similar to this final in Rome, only a bit more windy and cold. And Rafa couldn't stop complaining. WTA won over ATP today. They are way more drama queens than all the drama queens on WTA together. All credits to Maria and Li Na for playing in the muddy arena and not complaining too much.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote