TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #649
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post

again,not surprising, though! clay has turned out to be one of her better surfaces these days
And don't forget Rome 2012! Pova wins on the Mud In Rain surface, too.

Not that the conditions effected the ability to play perfect tennis in any way as GM posters seem to believe.

Some posters asked if the Men's final would be played. I thought that question was hilarious; I can't imagine those weenies playing when they might get wet, I mean, for christ's sake, they might melt.

And speaking of weenies, a large majority of the GM posters being negative about the match and Pova and Li seem to be among the Massive supporters of the tournament's players with Weenie Envy, that is, withdrew because they might have an injury that could, under extreme circumstances, develop into something serious or perhaps cause another problem that might be serious and put their performance at more glamerous future tournaments in peril.

What should we call these Glory Hounds with Weenie Envy Syndrome? Their fans are certain that they would have won the title had they been able to play in it. A curious assertion in view that their faves were so extremely injured!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote