TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #646
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
I love how they both knew it was a terrible match

Maria looked really happy about this win, and I hope she can bring this confidence, and the game she has shown in most of her matches over this clay season to Roland Garros.
Those bad matches will always be there, but as long as she can win them
Maria said many times in the interviews that there wasn't really a winner and a loser in this match, I can imagine she said something similar to Na at the net.
I need to find a video to see the handshake again, I was too happy and I lost the moment.
BTW, I was watching a replay of the match on ES some minutes ago and I saw that drive volley that Masha put on the netcord while they were 6-5, I think if I saw that live I would have died.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote