TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #620
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! Ok time for me to describe the match.
I have already written how I felt before the match, so... When the match started I was having lunch so I did not watch, after the lunch I decided not to look at scores or anything because I was quite nervous and I have a lot of work to do so I decided just to skip it... but... the curious part in me couldn't dtay away from it for too long... I logged in here to see her 4:6 0:4 down in the 2nd set and wrote that she has reached her mental maximum and just cannot win titles that often anymore... But still went on to turn the tv and saw tha 1:4 and I was like: (and add a green sick smiley in)... Then she won the 2nd game and the 3rd and the 4th and I was she surely is gonna F* it up... Then she won the set and I was like In the 3rd set I was all happy and hopeful until she started losing all the advantage and I became until the crazy moments kicked in, rain, balls going this and that way, amazing rallies and some awful misses, she being down, me being furious, she fighting, me almost jumping out of my seat... I was happy when they finally stopped the match, went out of home, because I had an appointment, almost "biting" my nails what's gonna happen next. When I came back they just strated again and ofc she had to give me heart attacks and make me in the TB... But when the ball was finally OUT and Mashenka won I went all
A bow down to FighterPova