TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #562
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
STFU annoyingday...your posts on serena-li thread are embarrassing...giving a bad name to whole maria fanbase

and yes, these are exactly the number of times you rolled the heck outta your eyes on that thread today
Oh shut up, you're Serena's spokesman or what
I can't believe you went to check on this thread after it was Iocked you really have nothing else to do except looking for drama.
And if I rolled the heck out of my eyes its because I wanted to and that's not gonna change if I have sth to say I will say so you better get use to it, dickfalsetto.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote