TennisForum.com - View Single Post - WW II thread

Thread: WW II thread
View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2012, 04:33 AM   #6
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WW II thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
just wanted to post some infos about WWII that's all discussions will also be fine.

yeah I know, the citizens practically ate everything to survive, is what I've heard.

anyway, thus, Germans during the WWII never went hungry until almost the end..the result of their country's brutal policy..you can understand the Red Army soldiers getting mad when they saw how German people lived.
I remember reading about how many of the Soviet troops were asking "Why did they invade us when they have so much and we have so little?" when they reached Germany, and tales (perhaps apocryphal) of soldiers not knowing what toilets were for and using them to power wash potatoes.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote