TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #537
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Agree with these. To think just a few months ago, there was a thread in GM where people were saying they thought 2011 would be the "zenith of Sharapova's post-surgery career", with even some of her fans agreeing (coughcraigcough ) ... and yet, here we are not even halfway through the season and she's already close to surpassing her entire 2011 season already (she's already made more finals than she did all of last year, for example).
I'll take these past 5 months over anything she did last year. Plus Maria's playing SO much better than she was last year (I still have nightmares with that Cincy final against Empress )
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote