TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old May 19th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #970
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Played my first match this year and it was pure gold
We played on a mud court, because this wasn't clay, way too much water on it before and then it didn't dry

I was down really fast 0-4*...played like crap, 4 DFs, no first serve, and my opponent used the shit court and dropshoted a lot of balls, which didn't bounce at all, no matter how fast I ran, I couldn't get them

then I broke him and had a 10+ minute service game at *1-4, still having a lot of issues with my serve and with everything else I hold and at 3-5* I could break again finally, I was playing a bit better, but from 30-15 on, I couldn't get a ball over the net and lost the first set 4-6.

In the 2nd set I was leading really fast with *3-0 40-30 and made my first DF since 3 service games and from there on, everything went wrong
3-1*, *4-1, 4-2*, 4-3*, *5-3, 5-4*, *5-5, 5-6* and in this game I saved 2 MPs and wasted an easy GP after an epic rally (meanwhile our team-mates, who were playing as well, all watched our match) but somehow found a way to break back to level it up 6-6.
In the TB no one could really get an advantage till *5-5, then I saved another MP at 5-6* with an BH DTL, at 6-6* I couldn't play an easy passing-shot and at the 4th MP my second serve got killed (i had one first serve in the whole TB ), but I reached the ball with my BH, but again, the ball didn't jump at all, so I could just push the ball over the net and my opponent had an easy put-away at the net to win the match 6-4 7-6(6)
After the match, I was told, that I won't play tomorrow in the club matches, but that I played really good and I will get my chance the next time

FUCK OFF THE FUCKING COURT

(First official tournament next sunday, with 2 matches then )

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote