TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Midwest

Thread: Midwest
View Single Post

Old May 16th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #47
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Midwest

Purdue article

"Boilermakers Washed Out By Waves"

Even when losing maintained the wit, not an easy task

"Purdue is now 0-4 all-time against Pepperdine.
Despite the loss, the Boilermakers wrap up a season full of records. Seniors Rabot, Anna Dushkina, and Kay Kay Magi exit as the winningest class in program history. This year’s team also earned the highest rankings in school history peaking at No. 22, the team’s current rank. Purdue also won the school’s first Big Ten Tournament Championship while becoming the first conference team to win four days in a row for the title. During that stretch the team knocked off three top-20 opponents, a feat the program had never done even once before, including the highest ranked team win with a victory over No. 11 Northwestern. The team also made the school’s fifth ever NCAA Tournament appearance."

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote