TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old May 16th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #4151
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Masha knows her business well. She is one of the masters of the media. The paparazzie ring pics surely weren't just a coincidence... The wedding... Sometimes, judging by her answers I tend to think they will get married this year, sometimes not.
I didn't understand well the question about the invitations - what did the journalist mean with the "people who have known you since you were a baby" - surely those aren't press members ... And I deffinitely did not understand Masha's answer: "Anyway, I haven't sent out the invitations and so perhaps your invitation may accidentally be sent out to you." --- accidentaly be sent? Your invitation?? The answer is really bitchy! and and Surely they meant no harm with the question...
It's an Italian journalist the one who asked that strange question! He always seems to be a bit bitter towards Maria and she probably doesn't like him too!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!