TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #4143
country flag Charlatan
17 >>> Your Fav

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
Tuesday, 15 May, 2012

An interview with: Maria Sharapova
Q: You talked about the stairs to get here and that you have to do it once a day. We have to do it about 40 times a day.
Sharapova : But you don't play a game of tennis before. After a big bowl of pasta perhaps its good to do the stairs.

Q: Since I think I haven't been invited to your wedding, is it going to be an intimate wedding or are you going to invite any embers of the press – people who have known you since you were a baby,
Sharapova : What do you think. Why don't you answer your won question. I know you know the answer but you still ask the question, I think it will be an intimate wedding but we know so many people. Anyway, I haven't sent out the invitations and so perhaps your invitation may accidentally be sent out to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!