TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Margaret Court Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #23
tennisvideos
Love the Legends of Tennis

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Margaret Court Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajeffster View Post
Oh, I've spent the past few days losing sleep over, of all things, hanging my pictures, and a giraffe print chair I really liked at Home Goods, but had no place for it here where I am. The guy isn't moving until July, so I couldn't actually look at the place. They just showed me a similar apartment (mine has more amenities). I've already decided the den will be nothing but tennis artwork, and plaques from doubles wins and finals. A tennis court would be great. I'm going to try and rehab myself starting with the treadmill and eventually up to harder equipment. Once I feel I can stand and move a little better, I'll start lessons to re-learn how to play again. At this point I can't take any steps, and last Fall got out on a clay court with a friend and almost fell on my can, and most balls were total shanks. Yes, I am excited, and my fish will just go bonkers for it I'm sure!
God bless! It's great to be excited about a project and big change. The tennis den sounds great - I sort of have one but it's also our junk room lol.

Let me know how it all goes and send some pics once you get set up esp of the Den
60s/70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Lesley Turner .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver .. Bjorn Borg ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks .. P'taah ..
tennisvideos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote