TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Margaret Court Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old May 15th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #22
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Margaret Court Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisvideos View Post
She is indeed watching where it is going to go!

Wow, that apartment complex looks sensational! The only thing missing is the tennis court. Truly beautiful, no wonder you are excited!

That link didn't work but this one did
http://100ParkApts.com/
Oh, I've spent the past few days losing sleep over, of all things, hanging my pictures, and a giraffe print chair I really liked at Home Goods, but had no place for it here where I am. The guy isn't moving until July, so I couldn't actually look at the place. They just showed me a similar apartment (mine has more amenities). I've already decided the den will be nothing but tennis artwork, and plaques from doubles wins and finals. A tennis court would be great. I'm going to try and rehab myself starting with the treadmill and eventually up to harder equipment. Once I feel I can stand and move a little better, I'll start lessons to re-learn how to play again. At this point I can't take any steps, and last Fall got out on a clay court with a friend and almost fell on my can, and most balls were total shanks. Yes, I am excited, and my fish will just go bonkers for it I'm sure!