TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay!

View Single Post

Old May 14th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #834
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Perseus, that's a little harsh on Serena? I'm quite sure she's a sweet and good-hearted lady off court, but she has her moments where she acted inappropriately too. I enjoy her sometimes but do think she goes a little too far occasionally. Maria however, is almost always perfect on court and off.
I suppose it could be a little harsh. As a one-time massive supporter of Serenka, she has fallen to the lowest level of degradation in my estimation. I think it all started with the totally fabricated Racial Incident at Indian Wells, continued through all her no shows, suspect injuries, on court intimidation and abuse of opponents and umpires, off court denigration of opponents when she lost, character assasination of Dinara and the threatening of a linesperson at the USO. Now that I list some of the issues just off the top of my head, is it any wonder that I have absolutely no respect for her?

But she can hit a tennis ball!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote