TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old May 14th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #4130
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by graffite View Post
Well, technically, she hasn't denied it yet outright, although I don't see how she can have time in the Olympic year. I liked how deftly she avoided the "who will you invite" part. Maybe she is trying to create some mystery about the dress ala Princess Catherine's wedding.

Do you guys think she will have a big bash or a small private affair where the media will know after the fact, for her wedding?
I don't think it will be a huge bash. But I do think she might let the media know about the date before it happens.
Does anyone want to crash the wedding with me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Ok! Magazine 2000 Page Spread Pleeeeease.
Oh yeah!!! It better have every detail and plenty of pictures.
But really I hope we get to see a couple pictures. She's gonna look so gorgeous.