TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old May 14th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #4128
country flag graffite

graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Some random Russian tabloid site made up an article, and then a Turkish news site picked up the story. Then a bunch of tennis blogs started talking about it.
People still believed it even after Maria herself said its not true.
Well, technically, she hasn't denied it yet outright, although I don't see how she can have time in the Olympic year. I liked how deftly she avoided the "who will you invite" part. Maybe she is trying to create some mystery about the dress ala Princess Catherine's wedding.

Do you guys think she will have a big bash or a small private affair where the media will know after the fact, for her wedding?

Maria Sharapova, Sam Stosur, Jamie Hampton, Sofia Arvidsson, Mona Barthel, Julia Georges, Ana Ivanovic, Tsvetana Pironkova, Camila Giorgi.
Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva
graffite is offline View My Blog!